Sunday, November 9, 2008

awhile again

Wow, it has been more than a month. Sorry about that. I will try to get some fun pictures up here soon, but tonight it will just have to be words with a few updates.

-I am now back to working half time. I will miss working the after school care job, because it was great planning the activities and working with the kids. However, it is a good time for me to have more time for me.

-Isaac got his first quarter report card and it looks great! He might need to try a little bit hard to listen better to those early morning specialists or maybe we need to give him his pill a bit earlier in the morning to help out with that.

-I have been up to my Mom's a lot to help her out since her surgery. She is doing well and should be returning to work in another 2 weeks.

-Ever since my mono, my MS symptoms have been acting up. Then they started progressing. Only time will tell if this is another episode...

-With one of my free afternoons, I will be helping out in Isaac's class each week. I am excited to see what his classroom is like and I'm glad that I can help his teacher out.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

You are lucky to be able to spend a day each week in Issac's classroom! I really need to take time to be at Gavin's!